StephieChic Charity Collection
Here at StephieChic we realize that life is more than fun earrings and cute accessories. We realize that everyone is going through something, whether we're aware of it or not. We believe that acts of kindness, no matter how small, are more important now more than ever. We know that we are fortunate and able to give back, and we hope to inspire others to do the same.
We decided to launch our charity initiative, which supports small and large charities, fundraisers, causes, medical institutions, and more, across the country. Each month we highlight a different charity and design specific pieces of jewelry to feature in the collection. Designs can be specific to the cause, i.e. a certain word or phrase on one of our word bracelets, or more broad, like a pair of tiny heart stud earrings, that are still symbolic in a special way. The goal of the designs in the collection is two fold: represent the cause for those who are close to it and want to show their support, while also accounting for those who simply want to purchase a piece of jewelry that gives back, perhaps being more of an every day piece or a great gift item.
It's pretty simple. We design the jewelry, and when our customers purchase that piece, 50% of the proceeds are donated directly back to that charity. Since this is a monthly initiative, we donate the proceeds within 30 days or less.
How You Can Get Involved
- Shopping the collection! Check back each month to see who we're supporting and why.
- Spread the word! Share the initiative on your social media pages, upload pictures to your social media when you receive your package - the more that know, the more funds we raise!
- Suggest a charity we should feature: we're always looking for causes to support. Send us an email with the charity you want to support and why. Since this is an ongoing initiative that is rotated monthly, we do have quite the line up already (which is great!), so if we're currently booked at the time that you email us, we'll save your details for a future feature.
- Support the charity or cause directly. We know that some jewelry isn't for everyone, so feel free to support the cause we're featuring directly :)
Causes That We've Supported:
- Dana Farber and the Pan Mass Challenge
- The Courage Campaign
- The Young Onset Colorectal Cancer Center at Dana Farber
- ALS TDI
- Colin's Joy
- The MW Fund
- Caring For A Cure
Questions about the program? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org